Cookies and Privacy
This confidentiality policy defines and informs you of the way in which ROMEO Immobilière S.à rl uses and protects the information that you transmit to us, if applicable, when you use this site accessible from the following URL: http: //www.romeo.lu (hereinafter the “Site”).
Your personal details
You provide us with a certain amount of personal data relating to your identity (surname, first name) as well as your contact information (e-mail address and telephone number). The same is true when you submit inquiries or communicate with us.
The personal data that we are thus likely to collect and process are as follows:
– Your name, your first name, your e-mail address, your telephone number, your postal address
– Your electronic identifiers, such as your IP address
– Your preferences in terms of real estate searches
– Responsibility for processing your personal data
ROMEO Immobilière S.à rl (hereinafter ‘we’, ‘our’), informs you that, for the purposes set out below and in order to be able to provide its services, as well as to transmit information and contact requests relating to specific real estate advertisements through its site (hereinafter jointly referred to as ‘services’) and for the operation of said website, processes personal data, provided by you or otherwise acquired during the performance of the services and / or while you are browsing this website, as responsible for this processing.
Duration of data retention
Your personal data will be kept by us for a period of 36 months from the end of the last commercial relationship with our agency. Or for the legal period set out in any contract that may have been established with you.
Methods of processing your personal data.
The processing of this data is carried out within the framework of appropriate procedures and measures in order to protect the security in terms of integrity, confidentiality and accessibility of the user’s data, in accordance with the applicable legislation. The purpose of this data processing is to use them, including their collection, recording, organization, storage and updating, day, selection, extraction, comparison, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion, combination of two or more activities above, and also aims to perform profiling on the basis of the preferences expressed during navigation on the site, within the limits necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which the data was collected.
Purposes of processing.
The processing of your personal data is carried out within the framework of purposes defined prior to its application by us, namely:
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of providing you with the information or services you have requested (in particular: a request for information about a real estate advertisement, a request for contact in order to establish a commercial link), but also to collect information allowing us to improve our site, our products and services (in particular by means of cookies). The nature of the services provided requires communication to our company and the automated processing of data and information concerning the location, type and characteristics of the properties sought. These data and information, as well as their processing, are essential in order to satisfy and respond to your requests.
- Fulfill any related obligations under applicable regulations.
- If necessary, exercise and / or defend a right before the competent authority.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data referred to in point 1 of the above purposes is the need for our company to ensure the execution of the contract to which you are a party within the framework of the service request.
The processing of your personal data referred to in point 2 of the above purposes is based on the need to fulfill any obligation under the applicable law related to the provision of services.
The processing of your personal data referred to in point 3 of the above purposes is based on the legitimate interest of our company, the exercise and / or defense, where applicable, of your rights with the competent authorities.
Nature of data disclosure and consequences of non-disclosure
The disclosure of your personal data and, as indicated, of your profiling constitutes a necessary condition for the processing carried out for the above purposes.
Therefore, in the event of non-disclosure of your personal data and / or your objection to it, our company will not be able to provide the services, nor fulfill any associated obligation under applicable law.
Subjects to which your data may be communicated or may become aware of it
The processing of your data will be carried out by persons appointed by our company and who occupy positions related to this processing such as customer service employees, real estate agents or personnel in charge of maintaining computer systems.
For all of the above purposes, the data may be communicated in Luxembourg or abroad, to third parties such as tax and legal consultants of our company in relation to its obligations, to companies and to technical consultants responsible for management. and the maintenance of our information systems, software and databases, to companies providing financial services, administration, archiving, auditing and budget certification, in any case in close relation and within the limits of the performance of their respective tasks and activities.
We make every effort to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data and personal information transmitted on / through our site and to prevent their accessibility to unauthorized third parties. In order to do this, we notably review and update our security measures according to current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
In addition, our employees and contractors who provide services related to our information systems are required to respect the confidentiality of personal information held by us. However, we cannot be held responsible for events resulting from unauthorized access to your personal information.
Cookies are small data files that can be sent from a website to the user’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being retransmitted to the site on the next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the hard drive of your terminal, nor transmit computer viruses or acquire e-mail addresses. Cookies can be used by both the site owner and third parties and can be easily disabled by you.
For more information on the cookies used by our website and the procedure to activate / deactivate them, even individually, we invite you to read the information below.
Cookies used on this site:
JSESSIONID Used in the J2EE web application framework and used for session tracking.
AWSELB Token used to identify your persistent session on Elastic Search load balancing
PHPSESSID Token used to identify your unique session on the site, as well as to maintain the integrity of session glass during transactions.
How to control or delete cookies:
Most internet browsers are initially configured to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies have been sent to your equipment. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or change your browser settings.
You can also configure your cookies directly in your computer settings:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/fr/privacy/use-of-cookies
If you disable the cookies we use, this may affect your experience on the site. If you use different devices to access our site, you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is set to your cookie preferences.
Your rights and contacts
As interested in the processing of your personal data, processed through this website by ROMEO Immobilière S.à r.l., you are able to exercise, at any time, the following rights:
- The right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and, in this case, to obtain access and copy thereof. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, ROMEO Immobilière S.à r.l. may refuse you the possibility of obtaining such a copy in the event that this could affect the rights and freedoms of others;
- The right to obtain information concerning:
- The origin of your personal data;
- The purpose and methods of processing your personal data;
- The logic applied in the case of a treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Identification details of the owner and, if appointed, managers and privacy representative;
- The persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated;
- The right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification, integration of your personal data;
- The deletion, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which are not necessary for the preservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, in the cases envisaged by the applicable law ;
- Limiting the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by law;
- The right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons of processing personal data concerning you, although they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- The right to:
- Revoke your consent at any time, if it constitutes the legal basis for the processing, without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on consent before revocation;
- Submit a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- In the cases provided for by applicable law, receive your data in a structured format, in common use and readable by automated devices;
- The right to obtain the attestation that each of the recipients to whom the personal data has been transmitted has been notified of any corrections, cancellations or limitations of the processing, with the exception of the case where this fulfillment is revealed or involves recourse to means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. In any case, at your express request, you will also be able to obtain the details of these recipients.
For any contact request or for the exercise of your rights, exclusively relating to data protection, you can contact our services by email: email@example.com